About Me

My photo
A journalist and an aspiring writer.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Today's Schedule:

Matches Start At: 5:00 PM

SINGLES FINAL

Dmitry TURSUNOV (RUS) vs Tomas BERDYCH (CZE)

followed by DOUBLES FINAL

Rohan BOPANNA (IND) / Mustafa GHOUSE (IND)
vs
Mario ANCIC (CRO) / Mahesh BHUPATHI (IND)

*
*
*

YEAH!!!!!!!!

I wan't to SHOUT!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone, please tell me if what I just read is not wrong......

Rohan BOPANNA (IND) / Mustafa GHOUSE (IND) are in Doubles Final against
Mario ANCIC (CRO) / Mahesh BHUPATHI (IND) !!!

My eyes don't lie...

Here is the result of the second Doubles semi...
Rohan Bopanna (IND) / Mustafa Ghouse (IND) defeated
James Auckland (GBR) / Jamie Delgado (GBR) 4-6, 6-3, 10-7

Remember, half an hour before the draw, this Indian pair was unaware that they were playing together.

Cool Indians...!!! Always put your fan's in trouble... Now whoom shall we support?

So I will just enjoy the game alas I won't be there among the crowds today also...

One thing for sure, Indian fans will celebrate- At least One Indian will win!

No comments: