About Me

My photo
A journalist and an aspiring writer.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Matches Start At: 5:00 PM

SINGLES FINAL

Dmitry TURSUNOV (RUS) vs Tomas BERDYCH (CZE)


DOUBLES FINAL (followed by)

Rohan BOPANNA (IND) / Mustafa GHOUSE (IND)
vs
Mario ANCIC (CRO) / Mahesh BHUPATHI (IND)



I wan't to SHOUT!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone, please tell me if what I just read is not wrong......

Rohan BOPANNA (IND) / Mustafa GHOUSE (IND) are in Doubles Final
against Mario ANCIC (CRO) / Mahesh BHUPATHI (IND)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My eyes don't lie... Here is the result of the second Doubles semi...

Rohan Bopanna (IND) / Mustafa Ghouse (IND) defeated James Auckland (GBR) / Jamie Delgado (GBR) 4-6, 6-3, 10-7

Remember, half an hour before the draw, this Indian pair was unaware that they were playing together.
Cool Indians...!!! Always put your fan's in trouble... Now whoom shall we support?

No comments: