About Me

My photo
A journalist and an aspiring writer.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I wish the match starts on time, it was scheduled at 5 and its 5 past 30

The live telecast has not begin yet.

I have no idea but I fear- the weather...

Yesterday, when I went to my college in the morning by a crowded train- it was raining and I got a bit drenched in the waters....

Oh Monsoons!

However everything was alright in the evening and Matches were played.

Today, at my place which is so near to the City we are facing harsh rains again.

But that doesn't mean that CCI grounds will have same condition... So I am waiting for the match to start...

By the way rains at unusual times is something becoming a bit usual here, a thing the City has to live with...

thanks to monsoon that there were no rains during the week....

Rain Rain go away...And don't come another day....

No comments: