About Me

My photo
A journalist and an aspiring writer.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

On Del Portro's victory...

On Del Portro's victory:



This man is one to watch for...



Really, if he keeps himself fit, he CAN do magic. I watch him on TV and watch him play confidently...



I know this is not the time to predict anything, But I really liked the way he played, he kept on reminding me of Roger in his ponytale days...



He has talent and has a very long way to go.



my little tribute to his victory



On the Day of Draw, He celebrated his Birth-day...




Nobody noticed him much (fans, I mean, coz I liked his photo in the newspapers, especially that Huge Chocolate Cake...)




then He came accross former world number 1 (Moya- the one Chennai looked upon and the one Mumbai was looking for)







Portro- The 18 year old from Argentina played fabulously...






And then... got a birthday gift...

For his ATP profile
www.atptennis.com/3/en/players/playerprofiles/?playernumber=D683






No comments: